What’s up, eGamers, it’s time for the weekly Blockchain Gaming Digest. Every week, find some of the most important NFT gaming news and other interesting facts.
This week in recap:
- Efinity Parachain on Polkadot is live. A historical moment for the gaming and NFT space.
- Axes Metaverse successfully launched its Marketplace, containing Genesis Elf & Human chests.
- Staying with Axes, they hosted a GAO until March 11, 23:00 UTC, on Binance NFT Marketplace with Human NFT Chests containing 1 Human NFT hero with a Binance-themed skin.
- CyberKongz becomes the next game in the industry to integrate Chainlink VRF’s and RNG’s features.
- My Defi Pet Ban accounts and resets non-actives to level 1.
Let’s start with the most popular games this week. (7 Days)
Find more on-chain analytics on our dedicated Rankings page.
Being considered the highway for NFTs, Efinity seeks to combine all blockchains and become the main highway for NFTs.
Azur Games, developers of the popular upcoming mobile game, launched the peer-to-peer Marketplace of Axes Metaverse.
My Defi Pet has announced that they are constantly concerned about the game and player fairness in all ways. The famous game made a judgment and decided to ban and reset inactive accounts to level 1 with many resources and without pets for an extended period.
Immutable has successfully raised $200M in a funding round primarily led by Singaporean investment firm Temasek.
Axes Metaverse has announced the sale of Human NFT Chests on Binance NFT Marketplace and the third GAO of Genesis Treants Chest.
More News From eGamers.io
George has a native interest in emerging technologies and he’s a strong advocate of decentralization. He is the founder and manager of egamers.io as well as an IT student.